Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Great Smoky Mountains (Summer Break Trip 2014-2015)

For my summer vacation, me and my family went to Hershy's,then Smoky Mountains, after that, crayola experience. When I was at Smoky's, I had a super awesome time over there! I went zip lining,(For the very first time) and stayed in a very nice resort, that was in the mountains!!!!! It also had a very pleasant view. Everthing was a little more then my family had excpected, but it was still super exciting!!! I don't think me or my family will ever have a time like this again!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome write up! we have the same feeling Abhi.. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ABHIGNA!!!!!!!! It's me, your best friend who sits with you at lunch, I will give you a hint of who I am, I am NOT Ila! By the way... I love your blog!! See you at school on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi peeps!!!I am NOT Ram!!!!!!!!I'm Ila!!And HI PARTHIVI!!!!!!!

      Delete